Administrative Assistant, Hillel of Georgia
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Vice President of Finance & Operations; and provides support to both the VP and CEO. The Administrative Assistant must be committed to excellence in providing outstanding service to both internal and external customers and able to work in an entrepreneurial business environment that is mission and results driven. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations; respect and maintain confidentiality of business operations; have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills; and have the ability to multitask while balancing multiple priorities. This position reports to the Vice President of Finance & Operations.
- Provide administrative assistance to CEO and Vice President
- Assist bookkeeper with financial reporting and data entry
- Collect and distribute daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Manage correspondence and electronic and physical files
- Data entry for CRM database
- Coordinate agency mailings and meetings including notices, arrangements, food, etc.
- Coordinate agency and rental activities and special events in facility
- Oversee maintenance and upkeep of facility
- Maintain inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Assist with personnel matters including onboarding new staff, payroll and benefits
- Coordinate and supervise work study student employees including reception desk
What You'll Bring to the Job
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Multitasking and prioritization abilities
- Ability to take initiative and work independently to accomplish tasks and projects
- Ability to work and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Tech and social media savvy
- Familiarity with CRM database data input and management
- Emotional maturity
- Familiarity with Judaism and/or Hillel a plus
- 1 -3 years relevant experience
- B.A. or equivalent
What You'll Get out of the Job
- Hillels of Georgia offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, Group Supplemental Retirement Annuity (GSRA), pension plan, Long Term Disability (LTD), generous vacation/sick time
- Competitive salary in the non-profit marketplace.
About Hillels of Georgia
Hillel’s mission is to engage and empower Jewish college students to create and sustain vibrant Jewish life on campuses across the State of Georgia. Our vision is to enrich the lives of Jewish college students so they may enrich the Jewish people and the world..
About Hillel International
In 1923, Rabbi Benjamin Frankel started Hillel with humble means, a noble mission and a breathtaking vision: to convey Jewish civilization to a new generation. Today, Hillel International continues to enrich the lives of Jewish students and is the largest Jewish campus organization in the world at more than 550 colleges and universities across North America and around the world. As Hillel evolves as an organization, the mission remains steadfast: to create lasting connections with every Jewish student that foster an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning, and Israel and train them to become the next Jewish leaders.
HIllels of Georgia are affiliated with Hillel International. Hillel International enriches the lives of Jewish students so they may enrich the Jewish people and the world, and envisions a world where every student is inspired to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning and Israel.
To apply please send your resume with a cover letter to:
Wayne Keil, Vice President for Finance & Operations at Hillels of Georgia
No telephone calls
Hillel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an accepting and inclusive environment for all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hillel is the largest Jewish campus organization in the world.