Senior Development Assistant, Women's Philanthropy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Senior Development Assistant lends technical support to the Executive Director, Director, and Manager of Women’s Philanthropy. The Women’s Philanthropy Division serves as the strategic engager of women for UJA-Federation. The work of our team is varied, and includes over 80 programs and events throughout the campaign year to build the community of women who give to UJA-Federation of New York. In addition, ongoing meetings, donor interactions and collaborative projects are a central part of our work. All professional members of Women’s Philanthropy must be collaborative, represent the values of the organization, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism.
- Manage all aspects of the Executive Director’s, Director’s, and Manager’s calendar, including donor and professional meetings of all sizes
- Coordinate and provide technical support for meetings, including agendas, confirming attendance, and preparation of materials
- Use and maintain internal fundraising database, running complex, customized reports as required by WP fundraisers
- Provide administrative support for key events, including invitation lists, tracking event R.S.V.P lists, registration spreadsheets and event revenue
- Process pledges and gifts
- Coordinate event mailings
- Perform general support responsibilities including routing mail, filing, copying and ordering office supplies
- Special assignments as needed
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and database management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Proactive self-starter with an exceptional work ethic
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multitask and carry out complex and technical assignments
- Detailed oriented and accuracy in all aspects of written materials
- Enjoys interfacing with donors and colleagues from all departments
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to think strategically and act as a thought partner for fundraising strategies
- Professional, enthusiastic and positive attitude
Bachelors or better.
1 year: Administrative
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make strategic decisions about where we can make the biggest difference, and build innovative programs to change millions of lives.