HR Coordinator, Human Resources
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The human resources coordinator is responsible for supporting the processes and procedures in the human resources department and planning and implementing staff programs. The coordinator provides direct support to the vice president, Human Resources.
- Plans and coordinates employee programming, including annual flu vaccination program, Yom Hashoah, Yom Ha’atzmaut, MLK, Hannukah Candle lighting, Women’s History Month program and Bring Your Child to Work Day.
- Writes and edits HR documents and communications.
- Assists with the recruitment process by writing and posting recruitment ads, scheduling interviews and meetings, and preparing turndown and offer letters.
- Respond to employee and external inquiries and requests.
- Assists with the performance management process.
- Conducts timesheet training with new hires and audits weekly attendance submissions.
- Manages the security ID card process for employees, lay leaders, temps, and tenants.
- Processes Human Resources invoices and bills.
- Prepares employment verification letters for staff members, and responds to outside employee verification requests.
- Manages the employee discount programs and works directly with the vendors (i.e., gym membership).
- Provides assistance with employee events such as staff recognition, summer event and training.
- Processes, purges, and maintains employee files, and archives required records.
- Special projects as assigned by manager.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two-plus years of experience.
- Strong knowledge of Jewish content, Jewish holidays/celebrations, and a passion for our mission.
- Excellent spoken, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Respects the importance of confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Possesses a high degree of initiative, thinks out of the box and exercises sound judgment.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter.
Bachelors or better.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make strategic decisions about where we can make the biggest difference, and build innovative programs to change millions of lives.